Saturday, April 17, 2010

Duty Calls!

My coaching/wine bar buddy has summoned me to Catania, Sicily for the month of May, even though I vowed to stay home this year and focus on my job transition from lawyer to real estate mogul.


I accepted the challenge with a certain trepidation, knowing Mel has now been stranded on the rock for almost 3 months, and no manikin is safe or billboard immune from his prurient interests. How could I resist though when he offered to let me sleep on his floor for free? Also, by now my liver has at least partially recovered from the drenching in Bologna 2 years ago, and I haven't had a good pizza since.


I'll be on the practice field Saturday, May 1st, eager to assist Mel, Davide and the Elephants on their path to the 2010 Superbowl. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Wish to met you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry,

    You'll have a great time working with the Elephants, GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS!

    George

    ReplyDelete